Can I reach 100 Subscribers by the end of the year?

SillyNinja95

New Member
Hey guys, Sillyninja here, as you can tell by the title I have set myself a goal of reaching 100 subscribers by the end of this year. I am currently at 37 subs and am uploading daily videos which at the moment is Fifa 13 and Witcher 2 with a couple of co-op series going up every now and then :)

It would be really awesome if you could come check out my channel/videos and see if my goal is reasonable! :D

Cheers
SN
 
ill sub at you to help you out coulde you sub at my channel to :)
Thank you for the response but a sub for sub doesn't really make any sense, I would like to have 100 subscribers who watch my stuff rather than just 100 subs who are only subbed because I did something for them.

Thanks for checking my stuff out though and good luck with your channel :)

SN
 
Back
Top