Can I get rid of my G+ page?

ProductionPeople1

I Love YTtalk
So it's annoying to have a G+ page and profile. I know the page is used for your youtube but can I link my profile to my youtube so then I only have the profile? Because the page and the profile are confusing me.
 
So it's annoying to have a G+ page and profile. I know the page is used for your youtube but can I link my profile to my youtube so then I only have the profile? Because the page and the profile are confusing me.
While I do love Google+, I'm not too familiar with all the workings, especially with youtube. But what are you talking about? Is it like facebook, where a profile is well you, and page is like the artist or tv show?
 
So it's annoying to have a G+ page and profile. I know the page is used for your youtube but can I link my profile to my youtube so then I only have the profile? Because the page and the profile are confusing me.
No, Google+ page is now required. I love my page ... it's a great way to promote my videos.
 
Just wondering, is there a a way to link the profile/page together so posts would automatically be duplicated?
 
Just wondering, is there a a way to link the profile/page together so posts would automatically be duplicated?
Not that I know of, but I just ignore the profile page entirely. I focus on my branded page. I don't want people knowing my real name so I'd never link mine together.
 
Once you get used to it it's actually really nice having a profile and and a page.. I've got both on facebook as well so people who I don't know can't see all the personal stuff I post and share but they're able to see anything I share on the pages :)

It's actually a really good idea and if you ever use G+ for a social network you will appreciate the fact that you have a profile and a page.

(I didn't answer the question because people above already did)
 
While I do love Google+, I'm not too familiar with all the workings, especially with youtube. But what are you talking about? Is it like facebook, where a profile is well you, and page is like the artist or tv show?
No, Google+ page is now required. I love my page ... it's a great way to promote my videos.
Nope. You can't get rid of it.
Just wondering, is there a a way to link the profile/page together so posts would automatically be duplicated?
Once you get used to it it's actually really nice having a profile and and a page.. I've got both on facebook as well so people who I don't know can't see all the personal stuff I post and share but they're able to see anything I share on the pages :)

It's actually a really good idea and if you ever use G+ for a social network you will appreciate the fact that you have a profile and a page.

(I didn't answer the question because people above already did)
Thanks guys!
 
Back
Top