Can Anyone Give Me Tips On How To Grow A Successful Gaming Channel?

I love to play cod and I have always wanted to be a YouTuber since I started watching Chris Smoove. So I do love posting call of duty and have fun with doing it so thanks for your reply it means a lot.
well as long as there is genuine joy involved, you should do fine.
 
well then, your idea wouldn't of worked so well for you. try stepping away from call of duty, you have a very very slim chance of making it while playing that game due to the large amount of people who already commentate over that game.
I see what your saying and I sort of agree because it is very hard to get known with cod videos because of people such as tamarin and woodysgamertag.
 
i disagree with that, the thumbnail and the tags are VERY important to a videos success.
please, if you want to give advice, know what you are talking about.
tags help people search up keywords, there are reasons for it and thumbnails is the number one thing that grabs someones attention, not the title, though, the title still is important.
Thumbnails don't increase views. Neither do tags. I've done the experiment multiple times.

I actually conduct my own experiments and don't just listen to what everyone else says is right. I actually test things out myself and I've seen no difference. It doesn't matter. I know what I'm talking about and this is how to grow a gaming channel.
 
Thumbnails don't increase views. Neither do tags. I've done the experiment multiple times.

I actually conduct my own experiments and don't just listen to what everyone else says is right. I actually test things out myself and I've seen no difference. It doesn't matter. I know what I'm talking about and this is how to grow a gaming channel.
no, tags do help, even if it is not prominent, thumbnails are obvious though, the flashier and nicer it looks, the higher chance you have of someone clicking on it, that's quite common....

I have also conducted experiments and I can say it does help.
 
I would say just dont get discouraged. It can be a long road in the beginning for us CoD commentators....
Yeah I will keep that advise because I am really struggling with getting subs so I was told about this website and I joined it because I was kind of getting discouraged
 
no, tags do help, even if it is not prominent, thumbnails are obvious though, the flashier and nicer it looks, the higher chance you have of someone clicking on it, that's quite common....

I have also conducted experiments and I can say it does help.
I'm interested to see what kind of experiments you've conducted because I've never seen a difference.
 
I'm interested to see what kind of experiments you've conducted because I've never seen a difference.
I've reposted the same video once, both at the same time of day and taken off at the same time as well, one with all the flashy stuff and tags, one without. the one with tags had like 12 extra views.
 
Back
Top