BuzzMyVideos Partnership

Difference is I mean them and want to be able to prove that so you are seroiusly wrong there no offense and I have not signed the contract yet as I am not legally 18 yet until the 15th of this month if you have read my first post.
You can sign when youre under 18.... your parents just have to look over the contract

You can sign when youre under 18.... your parents just have to look over the contract
It said my name will be deemed to be 18 so on and be legally able to agree to this contract not word for word but you get the picture but even if I do or don't do you recommend another network based on my channel I know my channel is not all that great but I am not giving up.

It said my name will be deemed to be 18 so on and be legally able to agree to this contract not word for word but you get the picture but even if I do or don't do you recommend another network based on my channel I know my channel is not all that great but I am not giving up.
Any networks Ive seen are fine with you signing it as 18 if your parents look over the contract

Back