BuzzMyVideos Partnership

Ashleyb

Loving YTtalk
I applied to join Buzzmyvideos youtube network and my registration was approved logged onto the site and continued to complete my application but I cannot sign the contract as I am not legally 18 yet until the 15th of February this month and when applying by accident put the wrong year I was born in I put 1994 and meant to put 1995 I have tried to contact them only on yotube as I don't really use my twitter or facebook as of yet and they don't seem to have a support email for non-partners on their network so I don't know what to do any help would be appreciated thank you.

BMV is bad for support. Try replying to the acceptance email?
Cant said message failed to send twice once yesterday and once today and also I know they aren't all that but I think of it as a stepping stone maybe they are not the best but we all gotta start some where.

BMV is bad for support. Try replying to the acceptance email?
They even have support now? I was dealing with a guy with 9k subs a while ago, he got to the end of his contract with them, contacted support it was 4 1/2 months before he was released and that was because he said he would take legal actions....

Cant said message failed to send twice once yesterday and once today and also I know they aren't all that but I think of it as a stepping stone maybe they are not the best but we all gotta start some where.
Seriously , Both RPM Network and Creator X have smaller requirements with 10x better support and payments....

They even have support now? I was dealing with a guy with 9k subs a while ago, he got to the end of his contract with them, contacted support it was 4 1/2 months before he was released and that was because he said he would take legal actions....
I know I have heard some good and bad things about them but I am willing to give them a try or I might go with a different network.

Seriously , Both RPM Network and Creator X have smaller requirements with 10x better support and payments....
This was my pitch by the way Thank you but I would just like to put forward my pitch I know I don't get a lot of views but I will try to produce lots of great content, variety and passion and drive behind them and much more I know my channel is not great but I hope you guys accept me and give me a chance to shine and truly define myself on youtube even if it is a no I am still gonna try and no offense you wont hear the last of me if you say no I will just dust myself off and come back.

This was my pitch by the way Thank you but I would just like to put forward my pitch I know I don't get a lot of views but I will try to produce lots of great content, variety and passion and drive behind them and much more I know my channel is not great but I hope you guys accept me and give me a chance to shine and truly define myself on youtube even if it is a no I am still gonna try and no offense you wont hear the last of me if you say no I will just dust myself off and come back.
Yea, sorry but every small youtuber says those exact works pretty much.... buzzmyvideos won`t care about your content, more like exploit your content.... how long did you get locked in for?

Yea, sorry but every small youtuber says those exact works pretty much.... buzzmyvideos won`t care about your content, more like exploit your content.... how long did you get locked in for?
Difference is I mean them and want to be able to prove that so you are seroiusly wrong there no offense and I have not signed the contract yet as I am not legally 18 yet until the 15th of this month if you have read my first post.

Back