Buying Comp, HELP lol

The above is a pretty good set up. I would just add an ssd for your os and programs/games.
On a side note, i may be wrong but if the mobo allows for it, it is better to get 4x4gb ram sticks vs 2x8b because if you have 4x4gb at 1600mhz you have twice the bandwith since you can read and "write" at a net of 4800mhz vs 3200mhz with the 2x8gb set up.

Sorry 6400mhz not 4800

i had left the other 2 ports open for expansion incase he wanted to add another 16 gigs of ram later >; D either way for what he is doing i was thinking he should be also there is actually almost no noticable speed difference. I remember researching this a while back now messaged a friend when you bought it up and he told there really isn't a difference until your playing with 16 gig sticks,
fine[DOUBLEPOST=1358924776,1358924398][/DOUBLEPOST]
The above is a pretty good set up. I would just add an ssd for your os and programs/games.
On a side note, i may be wrong but if the mobo allows for it, it is better to get 4x4gb ram sticks vs 2x8b because if you have 4x4gb at 1600mhz you have twice the bandwith since you can read and "write" at a net of 4800mhz vs 3200mhz with the 2x8gb set up.
yes you have a good point. was leaving it for expansion but then again chances of needing 32 gigs of ram any time soon.. haha

edit: i updated the post for 4 sticks instead of to as chances are if your going to purchase more memory you will want to by another 4 sticks at the same time

Don't use Rosewill! It's crap! Use Bitfenix Raider as the case-it's one of the best cases ever at $100, and Antec Neo Eco 520w for $50. Use an Hitachi Deskstar as your hard drive, as it is much faster than a crappy Seagate hard drive.

Back