• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Broke the 1k sub mark in one month and one week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

plech

Liking YTtalk
This so amazing! yesterday I was posting about how I finally reached 300 subs, and today I have reached 1,300! I created my account on April the 17th and uploaded my first video on April the 20th, and today, 37 days later, I have reached 1,300 subscribers! this is nuts, I never expected this! not in my wildest dreams! the amazing thing is I have no promotion from any other channel or website, i got all my subs organically! It is also amazing to me that I grew this fast even with a channel that is 100% in Spanish... OMG... i'm shaking!

How is that even possible, wow. Anyway thats amazing, keep up the good work on your channel to keep the subscribers flowing

How is that even possible, wow. Anyway thats amazing, keep up the good work on your channel to keep the subscribers flowing
I have no clue of how it is possible! seriously! Im in shock, two days ago I was totally ecstatic because i got 55 subs in a day and now this! 6 subs away from getting 1,100 in a day, its just madness... omg...

I have no clue of how it is possible! seriously! Im in shock, two days ago I was totally ecstatic because i got 55 subs in a day and now this! 6 subs away from getting 1,100 in a day, its just madness... omg...

Just be careful with people who try to buy you subscribers or views to hurt your channel

1433 when I checked!! This is crazy but super awesome!!☺
yeah, there is a slight delay between the public number and the one i have in my dashboard but here is the one from my dash
KRAbun.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1432779664,1432779615][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just be careful with people who try to buy you subscribers or views to hurt your channel
yeah, i'm not into that, it is not only useless but also harmful.

yeah, there is a slight delay between the public number and the one i have in my dashboard but here is the one from my dash [DOUBLEPOST=1432779664,1432779615][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah, i'm not into that, it is not only useless but also harmful.

I didn't mean you buying the subscribers! I meant other people buying them for you without your consent :p It's all you have to be careful for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back