Brining the change

I have

• Total voters

Ashish

I Love YTtalk
My channel's first 30 days are almost over and till now I have been uploading stuff in 360p/480p. So I thought since I want to continue with making videos I should better switch to 720p/1080p(HD)
But what about the old stuff
A)Should I remove it since I cannot upload it again in better quality?
B)Should I leave it as it is and continue uploading the HQ stuff?
C)Should I start a new channel with everything new and let my old channel as it is?(Views:750+ subs:12 not too many)

I also agree in keeping them, you'll look back on them one day and think, "Man, I've improved so much :)"

Leave them I have left my old videos :) even my old singing ones I don't really remember what I sounded like back them

Yeah. Leave the old stuff up for sure. Removing them not only will erase the viewcount for those videos, but if someone has them saved to faves, or a playlist, or if you later end up being a big partner, your fans will not be able to see your early YT days.

My channel's first 30 days are almost over and till now I have been uploading stuff in 360p/480p. So I thought since I want to continue with making videos I should better switch to 720p/1080p(HD)
But what about the old stuff
A)Should I remove it since I cannot upload it again in better quality?
B)Should I leave it as it is and continue uploading the HQ stuff?
C)Should I start a new channel with everything new and let my old channel as it is?(Views:750+ subs:12 not too many)

I was gonna say leave it cos you'll lose views, but you don't have loads, so it shouldn't hurt to delete and start again with HD stuff.

I was gonna say leave it cos you'll lose views, but you don't have loads, so it shouldn't hurt to delete and start again with HD stuff.
exactly but now the other people are saying to leave it for comparison later on in future
The only problem if those videos remains on my channel is that it makes the channel look less professional because some of the videos are of cartoons which I made years back
I am still confused whether to delete all that or not

Back