Branding that you'd never have thought was branding:)

SpecialFester

I hear a lot of talk about logos and icons and such but some of what I love is the other stuff that adds consistency to the channel. I'm into philosophy, and one of the most successful channels in that niche is a little thing called "3 minute philosophy". It's an older channel and simple ms paint characters voice dubbed over. Very funny very effective and he's had a lot of success with it. Published a book and everything.

TheNeedleDrop reviews indie music and sometimes includes an alternate personality called Cal Chuchesta who wears a sweater vest and those are always a crowd favorite.

Even the way CommunityChannel says "hiii" with the dorkie wave at the beginning is branding to me. You expect it every time or it wouldn't feel right.

What's some of your favorite non branding branding?

Well I end like all of my videos with "Stay Awesome!". In the beginning it was just a saying, but now I turned it into my branding. It's became more than I ever thought it would become. I even have some viewers who would end their comments or messages to me with "Stay Awesome!". It's so cool :3

The iconic "LLLLLLLLLLLET'S PLAY!" from Achievement Hunter's Ray before every Minecraft video.

A bunch of random little things WheezyWaiter does.

Damitsgood808 and his various celebrity impressions.

My videos are nothing if i don't, at some point, say "Gah you little shet!" while playing a game.
I'm seriously gonna have a shirt with my Youtube character saying that in a speech bubble. :'D

Back