• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

bazerath

Man O Man what an exiting goal to have reached. This channel has been so much fun to work on, its truly something i enjoy and look forward to every day. Because i was more or less able to reach my goal around the new year, right now would be an ok time to post my new year resolution. i'm hoping by end of summer ill have 500 subs. my channel will be going through some changes, you'll be seeing new games, and there are some collabs i'm working towards in the future. id also like to mention that i have currently recorded a VLOG 100 sub Special and just need to edit it. That will be up today or tomorrow. Thank you everyone for showing my channel support, i do my best to return the favour to other channels as much as i possibly can. I'm hoping to achieve 5 subs a day or 25 subs a week. i hope i can see you in the comments or in future forum posts.

Congratulations bro you must feel so excited right now! that's fantastic your doing ever so well :D i cannot wait to get to 100 subs i only have 30 more and im there :D anyways congrats keep it up! :)

Massive congrats on 100 the first 100 are such a grind to get past but if you've got passed that first hurdle its a good sign good luck to the future of your channel and congratulations

Congrats!! I'm brand new so I'm still workin' on my first! Can't wait to get to where you are! Takes a lot of time and dedication so great job!

Man O Man what an exiting goal to have reached. This channel has been so much fun to work on, its truly something i enjoy and look forward to every day. Because i was more or less able to reach my goal around the new year, right now would be an ok time to post my new year resolution. i'm hoping by end of summer ill have 500 subs. my channel will be going through some changes, you'll be seeing new games, and there are some collabs i'm working towards in the future. id also like to mention that i have currently recorded a VLOG 100 sub Special and just need to edit it. That will be up today or tomorrow. Thank you everyone for showing my channel support, i do my best to return the favour to other channels as much as i possibly can. I'm hoping to achieve 5 subs a day or 25 subs a week. i hope i can see you in the comments or in future forum posts.
Congrats on hitting 100 subs! I'm actually pretty close to 100 myself. I hope you reach 500 by the end of the summer. You make very good content. I love retro games and your Mario Maker videos are very entertaining, so I subscribed. I definitely want to see more from you. =)

Congratulations man that's a great achievement. I'm hoping to hit 100 subs before the end of the month. This forum is such a good place for support.

Congrats on hitting 100, that's normally the milestone that people need to reach before things really kick on so well done!

Congratulations bro you must feel so excited right now! that's fantastic your doing ever so well :D i cannot wait to get to 100 subs i only have 30 more and im there :D anyways congrats keep it up! :)
keep at it, never stop! its alot of fun and and alot of work and i personally want everyone to achieve there goals.[DOUBLEPOST=1452288546,1452288313][/DOUBLEPOST]
Massive congrats on 100 the first 100 are such a grind to get past but if you've got passed that first hurdle its a good sign good luck to the future of your channel and congratulations
i see it as a sign lol. its alot of work but ive got alot of things coming to my channel. newer games, possibly will be doing twitch live stream, have some collabs recorded, and i have a vlog video up to say thank you for all the support. In the Vlog i do shoutouts to other channels as well cause i want others to succeed as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1452288604][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats!! I'm brand new so I'm still workin' on my first! Can't wait to get to where you are! Takes a lot of time and dedication so great job!
trust me youll get 1 and before you know it youll hit 50. once the ball starts rolling its hard for it to just stop.[DOUBLEPOST=1452288754][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on hitting 100 subs! I'm actually pretty close to 100 myself. I hope you reach 500 by the end of the summer. You make very good content. I love retro games and your Mario Maker videos are very entertaining, so I subscribed. I definitely want to see more from you. =)
thanks so much for subscribing, 500 is a lofty goal i just hope i can pull it off. My channel is all bout new, old, good and bad games so youll see alot of retro games. ill be sure to pop by your channel, lets get you to 100 subs.

Back