Booked a youtube workshop...

Is this stuff in London? Where??
It's in the westend, near Tottenham court road tube station, I was kind of surprised myself as to how many times I've actually passed the place and not know it was a google building... It's a pretty cool place [emoji4]
 
i spent a weekend in LA and I went to the Youtube space. IT WAS SO COOL and they let me look around :D Sadly I didn't see anyone I recognized
 
@Rachael lol that sounds sick!!! i'd love to go to the one in LA somehow i've got the feeling it's much bigger than the one here in london :D... funnily enough i got to meet the guy from the Vsauce channel yesterday, he's a really smart witty dude!!!
 
I so want to go to the youtube space in Tokyo but as a small youtuber I think I will not get much out of it :wub:
I think you will, the more you involve yourself in the community the more you pick up about youtube... It's kind of like hanging around in forums like this and enrolling in the small workshops at the youtube space... it's definitely a crucial part of development and you will definitely pick up something new that can help you, i fully recommend it... they do workshops for beginners too :)...
 
Thanks for your answer. I guess I should try to look it up. I enjoy the forum it is interesting to see people sharing the same passion but with different interest :)
 
Back
Top