bob

Last edited:

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys.
It's been a tough 2 days for me. Whilst I should have been celebrating with family, I was mourning over the loss of all the videos on my channel.
I don't know how, when, or by who, but all the videos are gone. I've contacted YT. No reply.
It was awful. I usually wake and check my videos, and there weren't any. It almost, almost broke me.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Did anyone experience anything strange with their YT accounts yesterday?

Back to 0 videos, I felt like giving up, and that there was no point in making videos..
HOWEVER, with the help of my subscribers, families, and friends, I know now that it is not the worst thing ever.
So, to start my channel up again (I guess) I made this: (see the signature)

Happy Holidays YTTalk!
that sucks man! Did you save copies of your videos?

subversiveasset

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
from clicking on your video links on twitter, it says you deleted them. nice marketing campaign though

Daaave

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
from clicking on your video links on twitter, it says you deleted them. nice marketing campaign though
I cannot tell if you are being serious or not. I really wish it's the latter.
In what universe would deleting my OWN videos be a marketing strategy? The though sickens me. I know what it says, which is why i twas suggested to me that someone had access to my account and deleted the videos.
I've come across only nice people on this forum, and it kinda sucks to see that not everyone is like that.[DOUBLEPOST=1451173573,1451173459][/DOUBLEPOST]
that sucks man! Did you save copies of your videos?
I had a few of the older vids saved, but because for most of the newer videos, I uploaded straight from camtasia studios, I don't have a copy of the file D:

subversiveasset

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm mostly bring unserious, but I have seen quite a few people get upset with their previous performance, then quit their channel or delete all their videos to start anew. It's not exactly unheard of.

Making video deletion part of the dramatic story would be a pretty innovative twist on things.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I cannot tell if you are being serious or not. I really wish it's the latter.
In what universe would deleting my OWN videos be a marketing strategy? The though sickens me. I know what it says, which is why i twas suggested to me that someone had access to my account and deleted the videos.
I'm sure he means it's a marketing campaign because you'll have everyone looking at your channel to see why they're gone, which gives you tons of free views.... then you just re-upload the videos again, which he assumed you have backed up somewhere.

Galvin Lee

The Unique Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh that's a bummer. I'm sure you can do better with the all new channel. Good luck!