Blogs You Can Submit Your Videos

joe @ ewClub

I found this useful information online and tested the links last month (I do submission on monthly basis). I hope these blogs list will help YTTalk members to get some free traffic from backlinks and bookmarking.

Information :
=========
Blogs are the modern newspapers and magazines, and they can drive a ton of traffic to your videos. It is in the interest of a blog to constantly post new content to keep their readers coming back, and submitting your videos can possibly get them featured on these blogs.

List of blogs :
=========
Attached ~ Please see attachment

If you have more links, please share here.
Let's grow our YouTube viewers & subscribers together!

Cheers :)

Attachments

• Blogs You Can Submit Your Videos.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 352
I've seen this list before. It is a lot of work to submit to these sites, so be prepared to fill out detailed information about your video. Might be a good idea to write a blurb about the video so you can copy and paste it quickly. Good luck.

Eyy contacting the news, very interesting. I have done that before. PR is always good. Thanks for the list!

To be honest I would let people submit videos to my blog, they would just need to be in the realm of tech. I just want content for the blog, I don't really care who supplies it.

Back