Blog Does It Work ?

YKmovies

I Love YTtalk
Hi Everyone How Are You ?

I Want To Ask If Blog Helps Youtubers To Get More Views ? And Subscribes ?
And Wich One Is Better Wordpress Or Blogger If You Know Other Blog Sites Tell Me (Free)
Because I Want To Get More Views And Subscribers

Well even though I have much more experience with writing blog posts than with making videos but I still get more traffic with my videos than with my articles. But you can still get viewa from a blog even when it does not get much traffic because it improves the videos ranking when it gets embedded into a website. I definitely recommend Wordpress because of all the good plugins and the helpful features.

Well even though I have much more experience with writing blog posts than with making videos but I still get more traffic with my videos than with my articles. But you can still get viewa from a blog even when it does not get much traffic because it improves the videos ranking when it gets embedded into a website. I definitely recommend Wordpress because of all the good plugins and the helpful features.
ok thanks :)

Yes and no. It doesn't hurt, as with the right tags people may find your videos through your blog (if searching in Wordpress' own search engine, for example), but generally YouTube videos are ALWAYS at the top of Google's list when searching for anything with the word 'video' in, so it may not help massively.

Back