Meet Up/Gathering Birmingham?

thejadonmayhew

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Hi,

So I'm heading to Birmingham on 4th January 2014, it'll be the main part of Birmingham so the Bullring and the area around. Wondering if anyone lives around this area and would like to meet up, I'm going with my Brother and we intend to do some video's and the more people the better.

This is a totally random idea and I don't know how well it'll go, if it works at all, but we want to do some stuff with the general public so if you're interested then leave a message and we'll see what we can do. We want to include people, hence the meet-up.

MediaCyclops

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm up in Manchester. I'm sure you'll find some people, Birmingham's a big place.

Maybe do a flash mob if you get enough people. Or maybe a prank?

Reactions: thejadonmayhew

unknown_user90483573867

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Suffolk is a boring place, no offence, been there a few times as some family live there. There is nothing to do there at all! :(
dude i dont even live in a town just a small s****y village, thats why i want to live in a big busy city when im older :)

MediaCyclops

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Suffolk is a boring place, no offence, been there a few times as some family live there. There is nothing to do there at all! :(
They have nice beaches there.[DOUBLEPOST=1388184143,1388184046][/DOUBLEPOST]
dude i dont even live in a town just a small s****y village, thats why i want to live in a big busy city when im older :)
I'd love to live somewhere rural in the future. Move away from the fast-paced hustle and bustle of the city.

thejadonmayhew

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Haha, that must suck so much! What village is it.. you don't have to say if you don't want, just interested to know if I recognize the name of it.

They have nice beaches there.[DOUBLEPOST=1388184143,1388184046][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to live somewhere rural in the future. Move away from the fast-paced hustle and bustle of the city.
You honestly don't want to live somewhere rural, it's dead.

unknown_user90483573867

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Haha, that must suck so much! What village is it.. you don't have to say if you don't want, just interested to know if I recognize the name of it.

You honestly don't want to live somewhere rural, it's dead.
near :) well thats the nearest big town about 19 miles away!

Last edited: