Big question.

JudasTom

I want to make a video about the internet neutrality in a nutshell. Plot of my video would be simple: Major net companies want to get even more money so they do ritual to summon Ajit Pai who destroys net neutrality.Then he explains for media that this will inprove competition on internet market and another major company will be shown ,,eating'' smaller ones. And here comes my question: Is it legal to use company logos in that context and will I get demonetized for it or not

I want to make a video about the internet neutrality in a nutshell. Plot of my video would be simple: Major net companies want to get even more money so they do ritual to summon Ajit Pai who destroys net neutrality.Then he explains for media that this will inprove competition on internet market and another major company will be shown ,,eating'' smaller ones. And here comes my question: Is it legal to use company logos in that context and will I get demonetized for it or not

Yes it'll be totally fine, you won't be demonetised

Could anyone reasonably think that you're affiliated, a part of, or sponsored by any of those companies and will you discuss anything about them that isn't factual or public knowledge about them?

If you can answer 'no' to all of the above, you should be safe.

If you get demonetized, it won't be rightfully done. You can just request a re-review. I highly doubt you'll get hit though.

Back