Gaming Big Gaming Collaboration Channel

Yea sure[DOUBLEPOST=1377113732,1377113570][/DOUBLEPOST]I wanted to know if or when the channel grows if you are hosting the channel what would become of the revenue earned in the adsense account or would each person be just doing it for the subs and promotion?

If anyone would like to know the answer to this question, the channels performance will be transparent, which means everyone will see how well it is performing, and much (if anything) its earning. Everyone will be entitled to their EQUAL share of whatever is made with ads and such.

My name is Jacob
I'm 16
I speak English
I have a PC and mic
I can record on PC
I can commit but Monday is the only day I can't :)

My Skype is the best way of contacting me : jacobofarabia1.255

My name is Jacob
I'm 16
I speak English
I have a PC and mic
I can record on PC
I can commit but Monday is the only day I can't :)

My Skype is the best way of contacting me : jacobofarabia1.255

Sorry Jacob, as per the requirements, you need to be 18+ due to content being produced

Maybe people are scared to put too much in and get little return. Without realizing the connections you make and fun you have is return enough.

I'm quite surprised people may feel like that, it should be a win win situation, we all share resources, gain exposure for individual and the collab channel

I'm quite surprised people may feel like that, it should be a win win situation, we all share resources, gain exposure for individual and the collab channel

If only everyone shared the same mindset. Then again, that would be boring. Feel free to contact me on Skype at any point about this. Definitely something that needs a push behind it.

Back