Big Channels vs Small Channels in the Related Section

Lucy81272892

Hi everyone! Quick question, when you start getting bigger channels in the related section of your channel does that mean in YouTube's eyes your channel is doing pretty good...I've been starting to get really big channels in the related as compared to having smaller ones prior so was wondering if it's because my channels algo is on the rise.......

Getting big channels in the recommended box isn't uncommon for any channel, however what I would say is that if the channels that are showing up in recommended are indeed similar to what you do and of a comparable quality then YouTube at least understands based on your videos and metadata what type of channel you are and content you have and, once you've started getting traction, what types of channels and videos your channel should ultimately be recommended on.

I honestly think it's just a random thing, as I've seen PewDiePie in my related channels quite a few time.

In my related channels are only huge channels - and they have nothing to do with my content.
That just means that youtube wants to promote these channels.
I dont think i am recommended on any of them (my subs wouldnt be so low then, lol) so it really is no measure at all.
Just hope that you will be recommend. Thats my reasoning to not turn this function off.

The channels are "very" related to my channel so I'm guessing that overall YT is picking up on the content of our channel......

Back