BEWARE OF YOUTUBE MONETIZATION SCAM

Thank you for your opinion[DOUBLEPOST=1343258145][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol such hate... no wonder you don't get any help from anyone.

The only hate here is towards your idiotic post to my thread which is turning into an off topic idiotic argument. Kindly leave this thread alone. You've said your piece now stop trolling

You may disagree with a lot when it comes to this situation.

If you want to discuss this matter any further, I must kindly ask you to please stop calling eachother "morons" and "idiotic" and other offensive statements like that. Remember to keep it on a friendly level. :)

Good luck with solving your problem, Tommy Damani. It's seems like you are in a unfortunate situation. I really hope you'll find a solution! :)

I think your criticism in post etiquette goes both ways but you are only directing it towards me. If someone didn't say something idiotic then i would've stated it now would i? This guy is trying to make me look bad by making the assumption that my channel way removed by YouTube with out any proof or evidence to support his statement. He is not being constructive at all. Instead he is trolling me and my thread. Next time you want to talk about post etiquette then talk about my 'name calling' and WHY i name called. You people are more concern about the "what" and never the "why" of any given situation. If someone is p****d off then there is a reason to why he was p****d off and should you want to butt in then you need to address BOTH sides and not just one. One might think you are singling me out in the 2 person conflict. (which you are) but i'm not such a simpleton to be bothered about these things like the rest of the world is however, i do think YOUR actions should be brought to your attention and how someone might perceive it.

If i decide to make a thread about whats going on in my would of YouTube and AdSence and feel that people should read about it so that they will be cautious then that is my prerogative. HE on the other hand does not need to point out b******t empty accusations and what i'm doing wrong according to him without evidence.

Theres still no need to publicly call someone names regardless whether or not you think its appropriate. I am sure you can post your thoughts without doing that. This applies to whoever says something first or in retaliation. You are not being singled out at all, this is part of the forum rules and applies to everyone and it isnt like youre receiving a warning for it just a polite note from a staff member to help keep things civil.

Sent from my mobile

You are right. There is also no need to throw accusations that YouTube has removed my account. And i agree with this polite note as i should be controlling my fingers when i type. However this does not mean you dismiss the "WHY's" to my name calling in the first place. The proper protocol for you as admin should be addressing BOTH parties in any conflict situation or dispute and not just me because i "name called". If this guy is trolling my thread with his idiotic accusations of YouTube removing my account which then led me to name calling then perhaps that should be addressing both actions in that very same 'polite note' post? Maybe then you won't be singling someone out which the admin clearly did. With every action there's a reaction. You smack a dog in the head and then the dog bites you, who is to blame? The dog? Next time the admin should stay neutral and address both parties not just one.

youtube has a lot of problems with monetizing right now but I think they are doing a good job working on it givin how many millions of videos uploaded every hour.

They take ages but when they answer it's very short and usually copy and paste answers. At the moment i think i must be chatting with a manager due to all my complaints and threats to contact the managing director in Australia. He/she replied once and now its been 7 days and nothing again zzzzzzz unless you are hitting the hundred, thousand mark then you are nothing to them

YT Customer Service has sucked for me since day 1! It sure seems like they have gigged my account - somehow flagged it so I only earn a fraction of what I should. I don't know. If someone called them something like "pencil necked geeks" in some forum. Do you think some of them might take revenge if they saw it? I mean who are they anyway? Who knows what kind of powers they have. I guess they have some Bot that trolls all new vids for music riffs. I've fought them over several of my vids before only to end up totally ignored in the end. Took one vid down and re submitted and it was monetized right away! Go figure. AND there was NO music in it anyway.

And yes, they ALWAYS send you these BS form letter responses with useless answers and no mention of the specifics of the issue. I recently submitted 2 vids. One was of my cat romping around and the other was me working on my car. NO music in either one. And they gigged me on BOTH of them. Now they have this new [!] Symbol where the [$] should be. You click on that and up pops the same copyright, threatening letter we used to receive in our Google mailbox. Why is nobody mentioning this new tactic? Its been 2 days now. One more day of this and I will try my luck at re-submitting the vids. That has worked before. The other thing I have noticed is that whenever they do this to my vids - they don't get sh!t for views. Its like they send them off into perdition or something! I get so mad at them I could spit bullets. What a lousy, insulting job they do!

Back