Better your chance in search results.

Great advice. I agree with you, sub count is only one factor, and though you don't have many, your videos are great and I hope you do get many subs in the future.

Great advice. I agree with you, sub count is only one factor, and though you don't have many, your videos are great and I hope you do get many subs in the future.
Thanks for your support, I will give your channel a look when I am at home.

I'll have to give this advice a go, would be great if it works for some of my videos that are barely getting any attention :). I'll see how I can improve my descriptions and stuff tomorrow after I wake up.

I'll have to give this advice a go, would be great if it works for some of my videos that are barely getting any attention :). I'll see how I can improve my descriptions and stuff tomorrow after I wake up.
It will work, give it a shot, think how people will search or how you would search for something and build your title and description around that :)

Is there anything you can do in order to get on the suggestions thing when typing in the search? What I mean is if you type RushMyP into youtube, rushmypassport comes up. Is it possible for rushmypancake to come up there too?

Great advice, I'm gonna try this out on my next upload, and see how it works. I do have a solid description and solid tags, but didn't think of having the same words in all 3 tools. Man, this better work. :p

Is there anything you can do in order to get on the suggestions thing when typing in the search? What I mean is if you type RushMyP into youtube, rushmypassport comes up. Is it possible for rushmypancake to come up there too?
The best thing to get your result higher in the search is to be active and keep busy. With my name I now get two full google pages results before random stuff starts to appear but thats 4 solid years of promotion :) So time is your friend with alot of active work :) You can always promote your videos on youtube and your Facebook posts too. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1382208170,1382208086][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great advice, I'm gonna try this out on my next upload, and see how it works. I do have a solid description and solid tags, but didn't think of having the same words in all 3 tools. Man, this better work. :p
It will do, but dont expect crazy results. It is a good way to start off your video views. Let me know how you get on

Back