better banner = more subcribers

ItsMeRich

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
i was wondering recently about youtube banners and how they might intrigue viewers to subscribe because of your banner. Have you ever wanted to subscribe to someone partly because they have a really cool banner. let me know.

I'm working on a new banner tell me what you think....

Attachments

Reactions: Johnny Kag

Amphioen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well, I have never subscribed to someone just because of their banner. But I do think the overall look of someones channel in a way reflects how much effort they put into it and in what direction they are going with their videos, as well as show of their personality. Which is all usefull information if you're considering subscribing to someone.

Xaenca

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, I have never subscribed to someone just because of their banner. But I do think the overall look of someones channel in a way reflects how much effort they put into it and in what direction they are going with their videos, as well as show of their personality. Which is all usefull information if you're considering subscribing to someone.
This exactly. I won't sub for a banner, but I'd sub for a great looking channel in which the banner helps make happen.

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just redesigned my whole channel because i felt the logo and banner looked cheap. I think have a sleek and nice looking page is important to attract new subs.

KellieBean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had just recently changed my banner and my icon as well, it looks a little more professional in my opinion... but who am i to judge? i also never just subscribe to someone based off of their channel art, i subscribe for their content but if their channel looks put together and everything flows? than yes i will subscribe if they have everything i am looking for in a channel =)

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I've never subbed to someone because of their thumbnail, avatar, and or banner. IT'S ALWAYS A PLUS, but NEVER an actual REASON why I sub to someone. The only thing it can do is ENTICE someone to click on your video but if your content sucks then well that's it.

Reactions: Haight

Haight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have never subbed to anyone because of their banner. However, I do think it is a representation of yourself, kind of like how you dress yourself each day. You look at someone for example who doesn't care.Dirty clothes or doesn't shower, (as a choice) would you really want to stand by that person? I know this is a bad analogy but I think that it represents how much you care about your channel. Now this can be done on purpose with bad images and design as a sort of "too cool for school" attitude wich I have seen done by a lot of popular Youtubers. That's cool for them but it may not work for you. I like to think of it like this. Put my best foot forward and make a good impression. Hey I may have had to design it on own and it may not be the best but at least I tried to show my best self. You can always buy a design just like you could always buy new clothes, it's a personal choice. Well if you have the money :/

Arachnophobik

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Never really subbed to someone cuz of their banner/avatar. Although I gotta admit, it does make you look more professional/serious about what you're doing.

Reactions: Haight

Johnny Kag

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i was wondering recently about youtube banners and how they might intrigue viewers to subscribe because of your banner. Have you ever wanted to subscribe to someone partly because they have a really cool banner. let me know.

I'm working on a new banner tell me what you think....
Well, banners really do matter to me, but it could just be because I am crazy about graphics in general!

Still though, a good look would definitely help your channel! T
he banner you attached looks and feels nice and warm, but I have a few suggestions :)
You could balance it a bit by bringing the snapchat info at the same level as the subscribe text, maybe change the subscribe text to the name of your channel and remove the instagram info, you can add your instagram account in the channel's links section. This is what I would do, you think about it and you may agree :D

Take a look at my banner, designed it myself, you may get an idea or two, I am not saying it is perfect, just that I am proud of it :D

danyatm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
it looks a little more professional ...but no more