Best way to grow youtube channel?

Your editing skills are really great! You got that glitchy YouTube-y style down! Keep making good content and get it to the people who want to see it. Another tip is to add a lot more info in the description. I watched your "Easy to start indoors" video and forgot all the great veggies you mentioned. Especially for a teaching channel, put into words what you say in the video and people will understand so much better. I used to skimp on my descriptions, then when my views went up, I got flooded with questions!!
 
If you want to do it quickly, make sure you have a lot of money, pay famous people for promotion and cameos in videos. Flood google Adwords with adverts for all of your content. Pay for advertising in city's on bill boards and public transport.

Now why didn't I think of that? haha ;)
 
Back
Top