Best Way to Get views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
next time make a legit channel and you wont have theses problems. People here are very supportive, so don't try to put this on us.

This is really funny because you say "people here are really supportive" and you are clearly being the least supportive person...
There is a report button here for a reason and i'm pretty close to using it.

OMG how many times do I have to say this IT WASNT ME WHO DID THIS someone botted my channel and now it's deleted because of them! NOT BECAUSE OF ME OMG you're retarded.[DOUBLEPOST=1385090068,1385090012][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're really going to have that attitude today because today I lost a couple of close friends and now lost my YouTube channel that I put effort into and lost it because of someone, and now you you're just giving me more reason to just kill myself.
Whoah man! If you got that many subscribers, I'm sure you must be doing something right! Simply make a new youtube channel, and if you do the same as you did before, you'll be going great. But you should never think about killing yourself over youtube, it's just a social media site!

I am fine just very irritated, I just can't simply make another channel it's over for me...my dream of being a YouTuber is over. :crying: Thanks for everyone who gave advice and everything!

I am fine just very irritated, I just can't simply make another channel it's over for me...my dream of being a YouTuber is over. :crying: Thanks for everyone who gave advice and everything!
Why? You simply open a new channel and start all over, I don't see how that is impossible... :O

I have found that only about 10% of your subs will actually watch every video you upload so if your subscribers are legit (doubt it) then you should be getting at least 400 views per video!

This is really funny because you say "people here are really supportive" and you are clearly being the least supportive person...
There is a report button here for a reason and i'm pretty close to using it.

lol ok report me. :up2:[DOUBLEPOST=1385159073,1385158992][/DOUBLEPOST]

I botted my first channel and had 2k subs and had the same thing that happened to you barley any views. I started this new channel that im on now and im up to 900 subs legit. So no it is not over for you by any means start a new channel and work hard.

Sorry bro, but you sound to me like a 10 year old. Just get the f*** up, start a new channel, add content, use social media and you will grow. Also treat your channel as a business. Stop b****ing please. :)

Keep it up !

I feel a moderator or admin should close this thread... This is getting out of hand.

I dont know if he bought subs, if he was botted, whatever. He obviously has to start a new channel, get a fresh start, new approach. Nobody needs to call anybody out here.

Sorry bro, but you sound to me like a 10 year old. Just get the f*** up, start a new channel, add content, use social media and you will grow. Also treat your channel as a business. Stop b****ing please. :)

Keep it up !

Lol at this response. You are being rude and seem to be the one who is acting like the 10 year old.
Why even respond to the thread.
Your response is beyond irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back