Best network for a directorship?

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
I really didn't know where to post this so I just put it here. Anyway, I'm looking for a network where I can be a director as I need some extra support. I only know Necessary Gaming and that's it. So, can anyone else recommend me some other networks to take a look at (preferably ones that are suitable for gaming channels)? Thanks :)

i'd say do whatever you want do your research find the best one that is personally suited to you!.

I am currently a director for Necessary Gaming so i'd recommend that no duh but any network is good!

i'd say do whatever you want do your research find the best one that is personally suited to you!.

I am currently a director for Necessary Gaming so i'd recommend that no duh but any network is good!
Oh you're with NG? Great :D I tried to look at the requirements and some info for becoming director at the site but it wouldn't let me even when I signed up :/ would you mind telling me?

Oh you're with NG? Great :D I tried to look at the requirements and some info for becoming director at the site but it wouldn't let me even when I signed up :/ would you mind telling me?
well directors need to have 720p quality videos and a good microphone and thats it xD

well directors need to have 720p quality videos and a good microphone and thats it xD
Ah ok well I tick both boxes XD but I can't seem to apply to become a director. When I click on it, it just says "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action" :/

Ah ok well I tick both boxes XD but I can't seem to apply to become a director. When I click on it, it just says "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action" :/
yea the applications on the website are down atm as they are being updated

Back