Best network for a beginner?

phoenixblue

I Love YTtalk
Hi. So I recently found out about youtube networks (never even knew there were ones before). I am a youtube partner I think... and I have been able to monetize most of my videos (gaming with commentary) through youtube/adsense. My question is, is there a network I can join for beginners like me who don't have that many subscribers and views? Originally I was thinking of socialblade, which was the first network I found out about, and it seems pretty easy to get accepted with them. Do you guys know if socialblade would be better than just partnering with youtube? Are there any other/better networks that are easy to get into?

Thanks.

You arnt allowed use regular youtube partnership to earn money from gaming videos :p
Id say keep at it and after a while apply for Creator X or RPM Network

...3rd this.

No partnership right now. I mean what's the point?

If you advertise that you are partnered, people (that don't know how easy it is to get a partnership) will take you more seriously and will be more inclined to subscribe, at least that's how I see it. Plus the banner makes your page looks nicer, at least until they change the layout.

Most people wont be generating a significant amount so yeh, work on the videos and you'll know when you should partner

Back