Best Ideas for a Channel

Nate A

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I currently have a gaming channel right now. I want to expand and do different things but don't really know where to start. Any ideas for video ideas that will be good for my channel?

Thank you all for the feedback!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello everyone!

I currently have a gaming channel right now. I want to expand and do different things but don't really know where to start. Any ideas for video ideas that will be good for my channel?

Thank you all for the feedback!

I've move this to the ideas / planning forum. :)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The only ideas worth pursuing on your channel are the ones that excite you as both a creator and as a viewer. So what makes you really excited to make? What would you be thrilled to find on YouTube, if you weren't making it yourself? Those are the things you should make.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The only ideas worth pursuing on your channel are the ones that excite you as both a creator and as a viewer. So what makes you really excited to make? What would you be thrilled to find on YouTube, if you weren't making it yourself? Those are the things you should make.
^This

In the gaming world the hyper people are the ones people subscribe to. If I tried to be hyper I wouldn't be myself and every video I will be making on my gaming channel would be forced. I primarily do car stuff on my main channel because I love it. If I didn't love it I wouldn't be here. You should not waste your time on things that make you feel less than completely content.

Reactions: xingcat