BEST GAME EVER! - BeanTubes

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Hello All,
This is my most recent video!

It is actually my second video created on this channel. (Feedback is appreciated, I will do the same for you?)

THE BEST GAME EVER!

You've got some great vibes dude. Very energetic, very happy, watching it i was immediately drawn in!
I also love the idea you did of shouting out watchers.. It's a good idea to actually build a community around your channel.
The only thing i would say is that maybe you should put music behind your voice when play totally accurate battle simulator. Either that or increase game volume in whatever video editor you use.
But all in all good video dude.

You've got some great vibes dude. Very energetic, very happy, watching it i was immediately drawn in!
I also love the idea you did of shouting out watchers.. It's a good idea to actually build a community around your channel.
The only thing i would say is that maybe you should put music behind your voice when play totally accurate battle simulator. Either that or increase game volume in whatever video editor you use.
But all in all good video dude.
Thankyou very much for the feedback! I think you are absolutely right I should put music behind my voice. Do you think I should remove the game audio and replace it with music or just add another soft music track behind it?

Thankyou very much for the feedback! I think you are absolutely right I should put music behind my voice. Do you think I should remove the game audio and replace it with music or just add another soft music track behind it?
You know, it honestly depends on the game i think. If the game audio if crucial to the gameplay you're showing then defiantly keep the gameplay audio. But its ultimately up to you man!

Back