Been Streaming

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just wanted to post something relevant, other than... meet girls in Dubai!

I have been streaming over the past few weeks, and I have to hand it to Youtube, it is pretty damn easy. I tried Twitch too and that was not difficult, but it is easier on the Tubes IMO.

I am surprised they do not have their own streaming system, you have to set up a 3rd party one to make it work.

Just thought I'd throw it out there.

crazy-logic

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just wanted to post something relevant, other than... meet girls in Dubai!

I have been streaming over the past few weeks, and I have to hand it to Youtube, it is pretty damn easy. I tried Twitch too and that was not difficult, but it is easier on the Tubes IMO.

I am surprised they do not have their own streaming system, you have to set up a 3rd party one to make it work.

Just thought I'd throw it out there.
yeah pretty easy - tho for me it's part of my day job, so...

i believe you can now stream in a webpage directly from a webcam, otherwise you do need dedicated software like OBS, vMix ect.

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah pretty easy - tho for me it's part of my day job, so...

i believe you can now stream in a webpage directly from a webcam, otherwise you do need dedicated software like OBS, vMix ect.
You are correct. I can just hit live stream and my cam will kick on and I can record. Just like Insta and Facebook.

Was pleasantly surprised that it was easy... I have been getting used to weird, crazy, complicated BS. LOL.

Madrok

Reaction score
and how about pre-recorded videos (not live streams)

Violet Nort

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
and how about pre-recorded videos (not live streams)
well, it's even easier if you use gyre.pro. all you need is to upload a video to the server and start streaming.