• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Been gaining a lot of video views lately! Wanna be one? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatIsMyTake

Loving YTtalk
Hey guys! I just recently started a review show called "That Is My Take" and I've already got 12 subscribers and over 150 video views. I know that sounds pathetic but I only JUST started my channel about a week ago, and I've been getting a LOT of nice feedback! I basically review everything from movies to music to tv to video games and more so I'm definitely very diverse in what I do. So, I'm pretty proud of myself. Anyways, if you want to see what I have to offer, check out my channel! Here's to a great new year! :)

Hey guys! I just recently started a review show called "That Is My Take" and I've already got 12 subscribers and over 150 video views. I know that sounds pathetic but I only JUST started my channel about a week ago, and I've been getting a LOT of nice feedback! I basically review everything from movies to music to tv to video games and more so I'm definitely very diverse in what I do. So, I'm pretty proud of myself. Anyways, if you want to see what I have to offer, check out my channel! Here's to a great new year! :)
Awesome! I didn't do that well when I first started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back