Been editing for hours on a new video, how long was you're longest editing session?

I sure can you sexy thang. I won't be home until tomorrow, but feel free to add me on Skype: fluropixels
That's awesome man! one more question before I have to drag myself back to editing! what's the font used in you're adventure craft series, the text right at the start where it says 'welcome to adventure craft' and i mean the Squiggly text on the top and bottom of the 'AdventureCraft' its absolutely DIVINE!
 
I just finished editting a 35 min video and it took me over a good bit of today even with half of it being done previously...
It should be up and running by tomorrow.
 
That's awesome man! one more question before I have to drag myself back to editing! what's the font used in you're adventure craft series, the text right at the start where it says 'welcome to adventure craft' and i mean the Squiggly text on the top and bottom of the 'AdventureCraft' its absolutely DIVINE!
AdventureCraft: Single Sleeve
Squiggly Crap: Royal Chicken
 
Back
Top