BBTV???

Buttlips

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I recently received an email from Broadband TV and spoke with them on the phone....All of the things they are offering sound great but I have been seeing mixed reviews on here and from googling them.. Has anyone on here actually signed with them and how was your experience? I started out on vine and have wayy more followers and views on there than I do on my youtube channel so I dunno.

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
It all depends on what you're looking for.

What would you want or expect from a network and why do you think you need to join one?

Buttlips

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well I would like to get more people to see my channel and stuff.

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
A network won't help you advertise, promote, or grow your channel. That's completely up to you.

Reactions: Michael

Buttlips

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm pretty new to this and I don't really know where to start. One of my videos has
682,651 because someone shared my vine compilation on Reddit but my other videos don't have nearly as many views.

kankyo11

△ NooBie ♎ Neko ♏
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
BBTV cut your earning
Email by Recuiter get your earning
You?

Buttlips

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I haven't signed anything yet they just sent me an email and I talked to them on the phone. It would be a 60/40 split :/

Reactions: kankyo11

kankyo11

△ NooBie ♎ Neko ♏
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I haven't signed anything yet they just sent me an email and I talked to them on the phone. It would be a 60/40 split :/
Ulalala f*k BBTV split 60/40 for 600k views -_- they take a lot your money :crying:

Reactions: Buttlips

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Try Creative Nation if you wish to go with a network, they will take 10% of your earnings and when you have 2 million plus views per month can shift you onto a better contract, they wont help you grow as with any other network but 40% is daylight robbery when you get nothing in return.

Reactions: Buttlips