Services Banners and Avatars and Thumbnails

Ok thanks, I'm going to bed so I will give you yttalk cash in the morning :) And thanks for making it!
Do you mean a bow like this?
Bow%20Logo.jpg
 
What I Want: I'm looking for a Channel Art for my YouTube Channel.
Colour Scheme: I'd like the main colour used to be White.
Background Images: I will send them to you via. Email, Skype or whatever is easiest for you.
Font: No text needed on the Channel Art.
What It's For: It's for my YouTube Channel; On it, I make YouTube Poops (Funny, Absurd Mess ups of Videos.)
Please add my on Skype so I can give you additional information.
Skype: ryanmcchrystal
Thank you.
 
What I Want: I'm looking for a Channel Art for my YouTube Channel.
Colour Scheme: I'd like the main colour used to be White.
Background Images: I will send them to you via. Email, Skype or whatever is easiest for you.
Font: No text needed on the Channel Art.
What It's For: It's for my YouTube Channel; On it, I make YouTube Poops (Funny, Absurd Mess ups of Videos.)
Please add my on Skype so I can give you additional information.
Skype: ryanmcchrystal
Thank you.

Added you on skype.
 
-What you want (Banner)
-Color Scheme (Blue and Yellow like my profile picture)
-Font (BD Bardust)
-What it's for (My gaming channel)
I can give only give $8 YT dollars. Is that enough?
 
What I Want: I'm looking for a Channel Art for my YouTube Channel.
Colour Scheme: I'd like the main colour used to be White.
Background Images: I will send them to you via. Email, Skype or whatever is easiest for you.
Font: No text needed on the Channel Art.
What It's For: It's for my YouTube Channel; On it, I make YouTube Poops (Funny, Absurd Mess ups of Videos.)
Please add my on Skype so I can give you additional information.
Skype: ryanmcchrystal
Thank you.
Here ya go.
Ryan Banner_done.png[DOUBLEPOST=1381175638,1381175589][/DOUBLEPOST]
-What you want (Banner)
-Color Scheme (Blue and Yellow like my profile picture)
-Font (BD Bardust)
-What it's for (My gaming channel)
I can give only give $8 YT dollars. Is that enough?
Lol, I do it for free man! I'll start on yours tomorrow or later tonight.
 
What you want: 2 Banners, Logo and Forum Signature
Color Scheme: Indiferent, But I like the color sistem of Sin City (Black and White with effect in red)
Font: Indifferent
What it's for: Banners are for 2 channels in Youtube, one of random videogame gameplays and another for a videogame guides channel. Logo is for Youtube and forums, and signature I want is about my channels for a forums.
Skype: My skype is Videojuegos RyM

At the moment I dont have so much YT cash, but if you say me price we can talk about XD
 
Back
Top