Request Banner needed for my channel

Clash with AJ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys

I'm a new youtuber and I post Clash of Clans videos. Due to the screen having 2 black lines down either side I need a banner for my channel. If you see my videos you'll understand what I mean.

I'm happy to pay the right amount ($10+) and can add your link in my video description.

I also use movavi video suite and any tips on how to add the banner to my videos would be awesome

Thanks

Clash with AJ

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm willing to make a banner for you, man! Just tell me what you want from it and I'll get on making it!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys

I'm a new youtuber and I post Clash of Clans videos. Due to the screen having 2 black lines down either side I need a banner for my channel. If you see my videos you'll understand what I mean.

I'm happy to pay the right amount ($10+) and can add your link in my video description.

I also use movavi video suite and any tips on how to add the banner to my videos would be awesome

Thanks

Clash with AJ
Hello there Clash with AJ. I can help you there with your banner and on how to add your banner to your videos, I am well experience on using the movavi video suite cause it is my old editor. Just email me at gustiorcullo575@gmail.com or message me at discord MrOrculloYT#3252

Venox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Greetings! We're Venox Designs, and we'd like to offer our services to you. We'd gladly provide you a banner for your videos. If you're interested, please send us an email @venoxdesigns77@gmail.com and we'll go over all the details

Jackson Schofield

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Clash with AJ, I am myself a graphic designer and also an avid clash of clans player. I know exactly what you are talking about and I can create you an awesome overlay for your clash of clans videos. I would be willing to do it for $5USD PayPal, if you are interested please email me @ jackson.rozza@gmail.clom

ssshockz

Reaction score
Hi! I don't know if you are still looking for a graphic designer, but If needed, I'll be happy to help!

Discord- ssshockz#5569

Email- dylanleexd@gmail.com

Portfolio- I will send you my website showing all my past work :)