Awkward Moments - AIR GUITAR (Newest SteriousFilms Video!!)

SteriousFilms

Sterious people making skits/ other random stuff
Guys I would really appreciate any feedback you can give me, really want to put out there the best content possible, didn't make it to this month's voting round of the video of the month, really want to make it next month! Also if you enjoyed this don't forget to like it and subscribe to our channel!
I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys,

Steven

It's not bad. I especially like the montage at the end. Here is my advice for improvement, for what it is worth.

1) Try to light your subjects to help the people stand out as well as make the video more interesting. Basic 3 point lighting is a good start and very easy to learn.
2) Pay attention to your settings. If you look at professional film, you will almost never see plain white walls. Decorate the scene to make it more visually appealing or choose a better location.
3) Dress for the part, for interest and for the scene. Especially, do not put pale people wearing white against white walls.

It's not bad. I especially like the montage at the end. Here is my advice for improvement, for what it is worth.

1) Try to light your subjects to help the people stand out as well as make the video more interesting. Basic 3 point lighting is a good start and very easy to learn.
2) Pay attention to your settings. If you look at professional film, you will almost never see plain white walls. Decorate the scene to make it more visually appealing or choose a better location.
3) Dress for the part, for interest and for the scene. Especially, do not put pale people wearing white against white walls.

Ahaha thanks man :)
Yeah I am currently learning some filming tecniques, the three point lighting is something I definetely have to add to my filming skills, especially since here in Vienna sunlight is not present in abundance (in the winter especially) ;)

Back