Average upload speed for you

An hour to two hours, although I don't really know how big each file is but usually each video is around four minutes and in HD so
 
My current 650MB video is clocking in at 90minutes which isn't too bad to be honest. But I wish it was more like 10minutes...............GOD DAMMIT I NEED FIBRE OPTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Typically, a 2GB - 2.5GB file takes around 8 hours to upload. My upload speeds tend to float around 0.5Mbps.

It's dreadful.
Im worse Goose.. I upload 1GB in around 15 hours xD

I've a 0.07mb super fast connection xD

I need minutes of waiting before watching YouTube videos xD

Govern of Italy said that we must cover the LARGE digital divide before 2020 ^^ I hope it will truly be :]
 
Im worse Goose.. I upload 1GB in around 15 hours xD

I've a 0.07mb super fast connection xD

I need minutes of waiting before watching YouTube videos xD

Govern of Italy said that we must cover the LARGE digital divide before 2020 ^^ I hope it will truly be :]

That's crazy! I can't imagine having it that slow.

I hope your country's internet gets upgraded soon!
 
It depends on the speed of your upload. Being in computer science im in the lab all day with a extremely high upload speed so i use my colleges internet to upload very big files. But at my home a 3gb file takes about 3 to 4 hours tops !
 
Back
Top