Request Avatars and Banners for each participant of a new series

SandSeven7

Loving YTtalk
Offering shout outs for the work that will be in the beginning of 1-3 videos in a new series (10k-30k views per video, 46k subs).

I am creating a new YouTube series to help new channels get off the ground. I will be hand picking those I believe have a chance to take advantage of the advice and traffic for a jump start to the mythical realm of "natural growth."

The first participant in this series is chance who will reply below with the details on what he wants for his banner and avatar.

Thanks in advance!


PS
If you are interested in working on multiple channels, have quality content, and I think will make a good participant, I would be willing to trade a spot in the series, in exchange for an avatar and banner for each new participant. No more than 3 per month for 6 months, but I highly doubt if will be more than 1 new person a month after the first month.
 
Hello I'm Chance, and my channel name is capps. I am making videos on a mobile game called Castle Clash and GTA V.

The color theme should be medium/bright. (picture video games)

For the banner, my channel name capps, GTA sunrise with something else from GTA and also Castle Clash heroes Pumpkin Duke and Santa.
 
I'm having a hard time understanding the banner and avatar idea though do you want someone to make you one?[DOUBLEPOST=1418541961,1418541910][/DOUBLEPOST]My banner right now I like but my avatar would be amazing if it could be an 8 bit version of me :)
 
I'm having a hard time understanding the banner and avatar idea though do you want someone to make you one?[DOUBLEPOST=1418541961,1418541910][/DOUBLEPOST]My banner right now I like but my avatar would be amazing if it could be an 8 bit version of me :)
could i get an example of your work.. and is there a way we could speak in a app
 
I definitely would like to be considered for this
I am not advertising admission for this series, I need some one to do art work for those that will be in it.

The PS is for someone that already has graphical art experience, willing to make the artwork for all the members of the series, and I'll have to vet them as well to make sure I believe they have the potential to become an established channel.
 
Hello I'm Chance, and my channel name is capps. I am making videos on a mobile game called Castle Clash and GTA V.

The color theme should be medium/bright. (picture video games)

For the banner, my channel name capps, GTA sunrise with something else from GTA and also Castle Clash heroes Pumpkin Duke and Santa.
Your channel link is not working.
 
Back
Top