Auto Dislike :D

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Lol somebody is a pro at auto disliking most of my videos, like i posted a video at 2 in the morning today and someone disliked it within 3 minutes, it's been like this no matter when i upload for about 2 months now, must be subscribed to me or something.

My face when i checked :

screenie_from_five_nights_at_freddies_mini_short_by_mrnotthatfamous-d8kzwbq.png


Anyone ever had this happen to them?
 
Lol somebody is a pro at auto disliking most of my videos, like i posted a video at 2 in the morning today and someone disliked it within 3 minutes, it's been like this no matter when i upload for about 2 months now, must be subscribed to me or something.

My face when i checked :

screenie_from_five_nights_at_freddies_mini_short_by_mrnotthatfamous-d8kzwbq.png


Anyone ever had this happen to them?
I don't "do" dislikes.

I've gotten one total dislike on this channel. :smug:
 
Lol somebody is a pro at auto disliking most of my videos, like i posted a video at 2 in the morning today and someone disliked it within 3 minutes, it's been like this no matter when i upload for about 2 months now, must be subscribed to me or something.

My face when i checked :

screenie_from_five_nights_at_freddies_mini_short_by_mrnotthatfamous-d8kzwbq.png


Anyone ever had this happen to them?
Yeah, I have one or two of those as well. I find it kinda funny.
 
Yup, got two of those myself. Beautiful people with a beautiful life, no doubt.

It's annoying as hell, but I decided that there's no use in getting upset over it. It's just Internet haha
 
I'm now imagining a guy who never sleeps, who never does anything else than stare at your channel on the computer screen and wait for a new video... with bloodshot eyes, finger twitching over the mouse button :D

But really, that's dedication. I think you should feel proud that you're making someone that jealous.
 
Back
Top