Are your Fans Men or Women?

My subscribers are mostly female, but my viewers are mostly male. This is because when a video goes "viral" they are mostly watched by guys. Younger girls are more outspoken for sure! They also love being mentioned in your videos and stuff, so more dedicated 'fans'. :)
 
I mean, I think I have more male fans, but the girls are more outspoken.... for some reason many of them seem to have a crush on the Binky Character on my channel.... and I designed him to be a doucher *******.... basically the opposite of what you would think girls would want..... so figure that one out, haha

Who's watching your videos???

Yeah it's like plenty a mixture as of now mostly guys but I run into several women gamers, like it's no longer taboo and honestly they are loyal viewers over guys lol. No shade.
 
Just an update, my channel now has more women viewing my videos than men, haha... and We were all wondering what the girls were watching..... Now I guess we know ;) hahahahaa


upload_2016-1-12_22-18-50.png
 
Back
Top