Are There any Pewdiepie Fans Here ??

Are you a bro

  • Yes. I love pewds

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I like Barrels

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I dont Care !!

    Votes: 3 23.1%

  • Total voters
    13
I like him, he just entertains me, of course it all comes down to personal preference. But he just makes me laugh and that's why I watch his videos :D.
 
I like pewds. I agree that sometimes his yelling can be a bit annoying at times, but I think he's a pretty cool guy and I find his videos pretty entertaining.
 
I see a lot of hate towards popular youtubers on how they are "fake" and such. They earned their fame. (At least most of them). So just.. nngh! Stop it. .__.

True, speaking of pewdiepie in this thread, he put a lot of effort in youtube to get so far. Beginning of 2012 he had 100k now he has over 5.5 million subs.
 
He seems like a nice enough guy, I don't know why so many other gamer youtube channels hate him so much. I don't watch his stuff, for gaming I like more TotalBiscuit, Angry Joe and Force, style of commentary.

To each their own. I like my stupid movies and music too, so I guess liking Pewdiepie and knowing it's stupid humor, that's ok.
 
He seems like a nice enough guy, I don't know why so many other gamer youtube channels hate him so much. I don't watch his stuff, for gaming I like more TotalBiscuit, Angry Joe and Force, style of commentary.

To each their own. I like my stupid movies and music too, so I guess liking Pewdiepie and knowing it's stupid humor, that's ok.
I think some of them might hate him because they are jealous that thier channel didn't blow up as much as his did. But that's just my guess.
 
I think some of them might hate him because they are jealous that thier channel didn't blow up as much as his did. But that's just my guess.

Oh I don't doubt that. For example TotalBiscuit puts a ton of research and effort into his videos, where Pewdiepie just needs to scream into his mic lol.
 
Back
Top