Are any of you guys verified?

Promice

Lately more out of curiosity rather than anything else I was looking into how to get the little verification badge on YouTube and it came to my mind to ask you guys if any of you have been verified.

I am, sadly, not. But I would love to be. If you discover a way to do it, please share it with us! It'd be great to know! :)

Per google support: "YouTube doesn't accept general requests to receive name verification. If your channel meets the qualifications for verification, you may receive the verification badge. If your channel has fewer than 100,000 subscribers, it's usually not eligible for a verification badge."

To become verified, you must (more or less) apply for it. You do a process that has a few steps, youtube will check you out and will see if your videos are quality enough to be verified. You have to have a pretty good amount of subscribers and high view counts.

I personally am not verified, but this is how i hear it is done.

This video may help you:
How to Verify Your YouTube Account by Derral Eves

When I go into my Channel Settings page it states at the top 'Partner Verified' - and I have nowhere near 100,000 subscribers.....

Back