Anyone Watching MLG (Call of Duty)

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
For those who don`t know MLG (Major League Gaming) Call of Duty, involves the top teams competing for big money.

It`s more interesting than it sounds and there`s always 20,000-80,000 people watching it at once,

Anyone else keeping up with it? If not I`d recommend check it out (if CoD fan) http://www.twitch.tv/mlgcod , it`s interesting :)

meeeeh, CoD is so not skillbased. you get big guns when you kill a lot and get a high spree... YOU ARE TOTALLY DOMINATING YOU DONT NEED A FRIGGIN ATTACK HELI!!!!

no no, gimme battlefield 3 on a PC instead of that aim assist stuff with the consoles and i will see the players as "good" gamers

meeeeh, CoD is so not skillbased. you get big guns when you kill a lot and get a high spree... YOU ARE TOTALLY DOMINATING YOU DONT NEED A FRIGGIN ATTACK HELI!!!!

no no, gimme battlefield 3 on a PC instead of that aim assist stuff with the consoles and i will see the players as "good" gamers
.................You are so ignorant it's not even funny. Move along troll.

.................You are so ignorant it's not even funny. Move along troll.
right okay... if you think there are trolls on this forum your wrong, and if you think im ignorant your wrong as well. i simply have a opinion

right okay... if you think there are trolls on this forum your wrong, and if you think im ignorant your wrong as well. i simply have a opinion
It's not an opinion when it's wrong. There's no big guns or Attack Helicopters in MLG. Try watching the game, then come and talk. And this forum is full of trolls.

It's not an opinion when it's wrong. There's no big guns or Attack Helicopters in MLG. Try watching the game, then come and talk. And this forum is full of trolls.
like who? who here exept for me could be trolls. and well, its also a opinion that my opinion is wrong, so you just go and look up the definition of certain words before you come and talk. and if there are no wicked weapons in MLG from killing spree's that a good thing, still i find CoD a suprisingly easy game to play and not quite fitting in a contest where its supposed to be pure skill.

like who? who here exept for me could be trolls. and well, its also a opinion that my opinion is wrong, so you just go and look up the definition of certain words before you come and talk. and if there are no wicked weapons in MLG from killing spree's that a good thing, still i find CoD a suprisingly easy game to play and not quite fitting in a contest where its supposed to be pure skill.
Huh? Try grammar please. What do you mean by wicked weapons? And they hardly are any killing sprees, all the players are evenly matched. Not sure what words I should look up, but you should try learning english.

Huh? Try grammar please. What do you mean by wicked weapons? And they hardly are any killing sprees, all the players are evenly matched. Not sure what words I should look up, but you should try learning english.
i could not care less about what you think of my grammar, or what words you dont know the right definition of. good thing all players are evenly matched though. and looking at my age and original language i think i speak decent english. and im not even gonna continue about what i was trying to say in the first place because you would see my opinion as not true because you think the opposite is a fact.

Back