Anyone want me to do a tutorial on how to do a YT background??

CoDxGoD

Whats up guys!! This is CoDxGoD aka Jake again and I am wondering if anyone would like me to make a tutorial on how to make a youtube background again but how to make one like mine.
So if anyone wants one please message me and Ill make the YouTube Background Tutorial Video tonight!!
Thanks!

ooooooo :unsure: ummmm Gimp isnt the best nor the easiest one to make YouTube backgrounds with. The best and the most common is Photoshop and thats what I use. Its the best thing to use. Also if you want to make the best of the best backgrounds use Cinema 4D to make the best 3D text for you YouTube background.
Sorry i cant really do that tutorial for you bro :(
Im really sorry bro I wish I could.

ooooooo :unsure: ummmm Gimp isnt the best nor the easiest one to make YouTube backgrounds with. The best and the most common is Photoshop and thats what I use. Its the best thing to use. Also if you want to make the best of the best backgrounds use Cinema 4D to make the best 3D text for you YouTube background.
Sorry i cant really do that tutorial for you bro :(
Im really sorry bro I wish I could.
Actually, I'm more of a sis than a bro XD
Thanks anyway.

Yeah i noticed that after I posted that haha I felt like a freaking idiot haha Sorry again tho. I wish I could do it but yeah i cant.

Back