Anyone use TubeBuddy?

Zandrom

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I'm using TubeBuddy, and with my recently upload video, it says that my video is ranking in some of the tags, however my video doesn't seem to show up?
Am I doing something wrong, or is it just wrong?

When I straight up search the name of my video, it doesn't even come up. Not even if I filter it to the last day or so. It only comes up when I search it while I'm logged into my account.

Edit: Ah okay, it turns out I'm not ranking at all. TubeBuddy was set to use my history, instead of seeing it in incognito mode. Though I still don't get why my video doesn't show up with the filters on.

Last edited:

xpdeus

Reaction score
Tubebuddy is waste of money. VidlQ is much better solution

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How is VidIQ better? Honest question, I'm using tubebuddy at the moment and wouldn't mind migrating

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
This is slightly off topic but I just want to leave this here since it's kind of relevant.
I set up my account with VidIQ, but a few days later decided I just didn't want to use it (not for any specific reason, I just didn't feel like using it anymore) so I took my channel off of the account I was using and thought that was that... I kept getting emails of updates from my account even after removing the channel so.... Long story short, I have had to email back and forth for WEEKS because I keep getting NEW emails even though I have been 'assured' by the team that my email has been taken off their database... I don't know what that says, but it's sure as hell annoying... And it's still not fixed!