Anyone use Heartbeat extension and sew the new annoying chat?

QuiteGoneJin

Letf Handed Red Headed Stepchild Gamer
Using it mainly to see tags but I may remove it, can't find a way to hide/remove the new chat tab thats open in every goddamn tab now which is obnoxious AF. Thoughts?
 
I had no idea, I thought you had a nickname for me that was frightening and causing me to sleep with one eye open.
 
I had no idea, I thought you had a nickname for me that was frightening and causing me to sleep with one eye open.
Haha I thought it was something like that. But yeah, check out TubeBuddy. The guy who made it/runs it is also great with customer support and adding new features. It has free and paid versions, both of which offer a lot. Check it out if you get a chance.
 
I tried it, not seeing tags though, how do I enable it? Ty kindly. Apologies, my TubeBuddy friend.
 
I use TubeBuddy too. Used to use Heartbeat but it started to add features that were really annoying (as you found out too now :p). So TubeBuddy all the way :)
 
Using it mainly to see tags but I may remove it, can't find a way to hide/remove the new chat tab thats open in every goddamn tab now which is obnoxious AF. Thoughts?
I started to tinker with it the someone reccomended(someone being the reccomended for you tab via google chrome extensions) lol But Tubebuddy is what you need!!
 
Back
Top