Music Anyone up for an anime song cover collab?

I don't play any musical instrument (Not actively anymore), but I have been wanting to do an anime style fight scene/ video of sorts and would love to feature the cover you guys will be doing (If I ever get around to finally shooting it. Haha) Do let me know.

Sweet! Do you make stuff like.. animations or anime music videos? Just wondering! We're still looking for people

Oh okay gotcha! I'll check it all out :)[DOUBLEPOST=1421002055,1420922537][/DOUBLEPOST]We're currently looking for someone to play the drums, bass & synth for
ナノ's savior of song ^^ , and other requests!
Let's get this rolling!

Oh okay gotcha! I'll check it all out :)[DOUBLEPOST=1421002055,1420922537][/DOUBLEPOST]We're currently looking for someone to play the drums, bass & synth for
ナノ's savior of song ^^ , and other requests!
Let's get this rolling!

Omg. I love this song! :D I'm definitely up for this. I can start learning the song on the bass tomorrow~ btw. Have you already found some guitarists as well for this song? :)

Yeah there's a guitarist! We need a drummer :( emmrocks doesn't have mics yet :S[DOUBLEPOST=1421015638,1421015510][/DOUBLEPOST]And we can just do TV size covers too! Much easier for everybody!

Yeah there's a guitarist! We need a drummer :( emmrocks doesn't have mics yet :S[DOUBLEPOST=1421015638,1421015510][/DOUBLEPOST]And we can just do TV size covers too! Much easier for everybody!

Yup. TV size covers are much easier for everyone~

I'll try recording with one microphone for now, i've done it before. Btw, can I have your email kuroneko so i can contact u?

Sure. here you go~ monicamistal07@gmail.com[DOUBLEPOST=1421052559][/DOUBLEPOST]@Lulupianime Do you own a keyboard/synthesizer? Can you play the keyboard/synthesizer part for us in the song ''Savior of Song'' by My First Story?[DOUBLEPOST=1421054289][/DOUBLEPOST]

oh, btw. how many guitarists do we need? or one is enough? : )[DOUBLEPOST=1421055087][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll try recording with one microphone for now, i've done it before. Btw, can I have your email kuroneko so i can contact u?

btw. Do you have any samples/recordings before? :)

Hey guys, we'd love to collab' an anime song if anyone is interested.
We have 3 vocals/guitarists, drums, bass and keys.

So if anyone is up for a bigger project/sound then count us in and give us a message ^ ^

Back