Anyone recommend a good network?

I have also heard some terrible things about Yeousch. I am actually very active on there forums (which happen to be down right now), but you don't need to be a partner to get exposure from that. I don't see that as a benefit. I have heard that partners don't get much exposure from them unless they are network directors, and they only take their biggest channels for that like Machinima. On a side note, how did you like Machinima? Aside from the money, how was the support, benefits, and exposure? I was with RPM, and they were very good, but I want to move to Machinima just because they are more gaming based. RPM had great support and a good partner only forum that really helped my old channel grow.

I have also heard some terrible things about Yeousch. I am actually very active on there forums (which happen to be down right now), but you don't need to be a partner to get exposure from that. I don't see that as a benefit. I have heard that partners don't get much exposure from them unless they are network directors, and they only take their biggest channels for that like Machinima. On a side note, how did you like Machinima? Aside from the money, how was the support, benefits, and exposure? I was with RPM, and they were very good, but I want to move to Machinima just because they are more gaming based. RPM had great support and a good partner only forum that really helped my old channel grow.
I know that They're forums are down :p and how is exposure not a benefit ? Btw Machinima is the one with the bad Rep. :p they don't pay their small partners well, Plus they made a contract which never ended !!!! and btw Yeousch pays better than Machinima from What I heard ...
But what do I know :p I just spent more than 3 month researching Networks to see which is better ...

I know that They're forums are down :p and how is exposure not a benefit ? Btw Machinima is the one with the bad Rep. :p they don't pay their small partners well, Plus they made a contract which never ended !!!! and btw Yeousch pays better than Machinima from What I heard ...
But what do I know :p I just spent more than 3 month researching Networks to see which is better ...
Machinima has a fixed CPM Yeousch has a fluctuating CPM. Some Yeousch partners make more than if they were with Machinima. Some make less. It all depends on their audience retention and overall channel performance. And as for the exposure thing... Anyone can get exposure from their website/forums. Being a partner with Yeousch does not give you any extra exposure other than channel branding and directorships for their hub channels. I don't really care about money anyways. I just want to grow the best. I have seen Machinimas perpetual contract though... Yikes that was a bad idea. They are 2-3 years now.

Machinima has a fixed CPM Yeousch has a fluctuating CPM. Some Yeousch partners make more than if they were with Machinima. Some make less. It all depends on their audience retention and overall channel performance. And as for the exposure thing... Anyone can get exposure from their website/forums. Being a partner with Yeousch does not give you any extra exposure other than channel branding and directorships for their hub channels. I don't really care about money anyways. I just want to grow the best. I have seen Machinimas perpetual contract though... Yikes that was a bad idea. They are 2-3 years now.
But even if you don't care for the money you want a network that pays well ! and supports you will you grow .. I know money isn't important and the reason I'm applying for a contract is the branding features since I can't get them from adsense because I have video game footage on it :p but still it's awesome to get payed even if it was little for something you like ! it's like eating an ice cream and the restaurant pays you !
and btw even 2-3 years is long ! what if you join and turns out they're a bad network ?

But even if you don't care for the money you want a network that pays well ! and supports you will you grow .. I know money isn't important and the reason I'm applying for a contract is the branding features since I can't get them from adsense because I have video game footage on it :p but still it's awesome to get payed even if it was little for something you like ! it's like eating an ice cream and the restaurant pays you !
and btw even 2-3 years is long ! what if you join and turns out they're a bad network ?
I have had the privilege to grow up in a very affluent family and get a good education. (Not saying that in a bragging way) My father always told me to learn on my own, but their was one thing has has/and still does repeat to me over and over again as the reason for his success in business and life. He has always told me to do things for your passion and take your passion farther than you ever imagined. Once you have truly become successful in that, then the money will come on its own. I also want to get my channel partnered, and I had my old channel partnered, but not for the money. I just want to branding and the feeling of accomplishment that comes from getting the partnership. I would sign with Machinima if they took every penny that I made, because it was my goal from day one when I started my first channel to work my way up to a Machinima partnership. This strategy has already proven itself in my life so far. For example, I develop iPhone apps. I worked really hard to create a beta of my first app, and I released it to the app store for free download. To my surprise, I was offered some advertising, and I accepted it with the intent to put every dollar I earn in to advertising for my own applications. This has already begun to bring a good sized income to me, and I never intended to make a dime. ( I am going to reinvest it though) To me if you pursue partnership, then you become in pursuit of making an income come out of Youtube. If a network pursues you then you have a little happy accident and you gain some money from your videos. Everyone has their own opinions though, and I respect yours, as it does also make logical sense in some ways to take the offer with the highest CPM. Also, as for Machinima's perpetual contract, that may be in contract but it was never really perpetual. If you threatened to take legal action, they would always let you out of partnership as a small channel. They knew it would be a waste of their money to go to court, and they also knew they would lose. Perpetual contracts NEVER hold up in a court. That is why they switched to a 2-3 year term (and they got complaints like crazy) , which I do agree is a long time to be unhappy. That said, most networks use a 2 year contract anyways. And restaurants do pay you to eat ice cream. They pay you with joy. :) I'm done rambling now. This is my opinion. A lot of people probably disagree, and I accept that.

I have had the privilege to grow up in a very affluent family and get a good education. (Not saying that in a bragging way) My father always told me to learn on my own, but their was one thing has has/and still does repeat to me over and over again as the reason for his success in business and life. He has always told me to do things for your passion and take your passion farther than you ever imagined. Once you have truly become successful in that, then the money will come on its own. I also want to get my channel partnered, and I had my old channel partnered, but not for the money. I just want to branding and the feeling of accomplishment that comes from getting the partnership. I would sign with Machinima if they took every penny that I made, because it was my goal from day one when I started my first channel to work my way up to a Machinima partnership. This strategy has already proven itself in my life so far. For example, I develop iPhone apps. I worked really hard to create a beta of my first app, and I released it to the app store for free download. To my surprise, I was offered some advertising, and I accepted it with the intent to put every dollar I earn in to advertising for my own applications. This has already begun to bring a good sized income to me, and I never intended to make a dime. ( I am going to reinvest it though) To me if you pursue partnership, then you become in pursuit of making an income come out of Youtube. If a network pursues you then you have a little happy accident and you gain some money from your videos. Everyone has their own opinions though, and I respect yours, as it does also make logical sense in some ways to take the offer with the highest CPM. Also, as for Machinima's perpetual contract, that may be in contract but it was never really perpetual. If you threatened to take legal action, they would always let you out of partnership as a small channel. They knew it would be a waste of their money to go to court, and they also knew they would lose. Perpetual contracts NEVER hold up in a court. That is why they switched to a 2-3 year term (and they got complaints like crazy) , which I do agree is a long time to be unhappy. That said, most networks use a 2 year contract anyways. And restaurants do pay you to eat ice cream. They pay you with joy. :) I'm done rambling now. This is my opinion. A lot of people probably disagree, and I accept that.
I won't take the offer with the highest RPM :p and the reason why applied for a partner in the first place was the branding options :p and you have some awesome story and advices !! I will take the best offer but keeping in mind the PRM :p so If I find a network with a good spotlight feature I'll take it for sure ! but if I find a network that does the same but has a better RPM i'll take the other one :p and you're right about the restaurant thing ^_^ people have lot's of views of a certain thing ^_^ good luck on your journey, But my goal wasn't to be with Machinima , Mine was to be a successful and A well know poketuber ! and that I'll bring joy to my audience ! and If so happens that I'll make some money off of it why not ?

I won't take the offer with the highest RPM :p and the reason why applied for a partner in the first place was the branding options :p and you have some awesome story and advices !! I will take the best offer but keeping in mind the PRM :p so If I find a network with a good spotlight feature I'll take it for sure ! but if I find a network that does the same but has a better RPM i'll take the other one :p and you're right about the restaurant thing ^_^ people have lot's of views of a certain thing ^_^ good luck on your journey, But my goal wasn't to be with Machinima , Mine was to be a successful and A well know poketuber ! and that I'll bring joy to my audience ! and If so happens that I'll make some money off of it why not ?
:)

Back