anyone needs their channel reviewed? [HAS DELAY]

Would love a channel review if you have the time. No channel trailer as of right now though :/.
Pick any video you want for the content choice. I feel that picking out a video would be a bad idea if I want a genuine review that isn't biased at all.
Thanks in advance buddy :D.

+
channel vid:
awesome intro
nimble
your voice is clear, lot of funny moments and high quality video
good commentary, consistent talking, entertaining usage of your voice
rest of channel:
those thumbnails are beautiful <3
SMOKE A 420 AND CHILL mario 64:
same as the channel video really!
neat commentary, facecam adds to it, jokes are fun and your way of speaking is pretty awesome c:
-
Maybe the intro could say something like 'hi' or whatever, or maybe include your channel name (so that when people see your video they don't just remember snitt, but remember the full name so they find you easily later.)
your video ends REALLY suddenly, maybe just add your name with a song at the end, or say bye or so, now it just leaves the viewer with a feeling of 'wait what? it ended?'
SMOKE A 420 AND CHILL mario 64:
your cam- video has a lot of empty space, maybe cut out a bit of your wall so your face comes out better

conclusion: neat stuff! add an outro maybe, but aside from that your gaming videos are definitely entertaining!

Can i get reviewed?:D Btw channel art isn't finished yet. What do you think of the Just Cause2, Bully, Tf2 videos? You can pick what game you think looks the best:smug:

aight lets see here

+
channel trailer:
high quality video
original game, never seen if before, meaning its not one of those overused ones
tf2:
high quality, audio better balanced, more understandable intro, you talk a bit more.
-
your username is pacmannn with a lot of n's, but you seem to call yourself aamks. that makes it a bit difficult for viewers to find you.
your intro is original, but it's very confusing, why the beeping? why the low quality image? it doesn't really add much.
your volume is horribly unbalanced, sometimes it's really loud sometimes it's really soft, making it very difficult for viewers to select the right volume where you are understandable, and the loud noises aren't scaring the crap out of us whenever they occur.
Your commentary can be worked on, you now seem to be mumbling a bit while you should talk quite some more and maybe articulate a bit better.
tf2:
its horrible to play the game with a touchpad, any shooter game with a touchpad is damn difficult, i'd certainly advise getting a mouse cx
also, you could use an outro.

verdict: you need to practice some more on your commentating skills! also, the video you are currently using as channel trailer is a possibly not a good choice, so maybe just use the tf2 video or whatever for that? aight, sorry for being so harsh but i feel you need to put some more effort into this to get it going!

I haven't really been actively involved with my channel in a little while and I don't have a trailer but I'm always up for some feedback :)

aight i'll go for the one you use as a channel trailer

+
date is actually a good addition!
nice way to introduce it, good quality, you make fun of yourself in a subtle way, which is very entertaining.

OK I JUST SAW YOUR AUDIO VIDEOS WHO s**t DUDE YOURE TALENTED.

-
the background music combined with your voice are a bit monotone, it's not a very big deal, but if you would put some extra expression or variety into it that might make it a bit more of a varied and possibly entertaining video. (its already entertaining, just saying this might improve it)
as with most people i review, you could use an outro or intro, you already have the 'hi' and 'bye' outro, where you just say the earlier mentioned, but maybe an extra couple of seconds with the name of your channel and a song or something.

basically: your vlogs are decent, maybe add a bit extra to it but it's already quite alright. Also your audio-song-things are awesome c: seriously! great goin!

aight i'll go for the one you use as a channel trailer

+
date is actually a good addition!
nice way to introduce it, good quality, you make fun of yourself in a subtle way, which is very entertaining.

OK I JUST SAW YOUR AUDIO VIDEOS WHO s**t DUDE YOURE TALENTED.

-
the background music combined with your voice are a bit monotone, it's not a very big deal, but if you would put some extra expression or variety into it that might make it a bit more of a varied and possibly entertaining video. (its already entertaining, just saying this might improve it)
as with most people i review, you could use an outro or intro, you already have the 'hi' and 'bye' outro, where you just say the earlier mentioned, but maybe an extra couple of seconds with the name of your channel and a song or something.

basically: your vlogs are decent, maybe add a bit extra to it but it's already quite alright. Also your audio-song-things are awesome c: seriously! great goin!

Thanks dude. If you mean the background music/voice is monotone with my vlogs...I never thought of that. i could try to add more upbeat music or try something different.

A review is always a good thing. Feedback is one of the most important things for a channel to grow. Thanks when/if you get to it! :) Any video would do, probably a League video.

Thanks a million! Was really useful advice will certainly take on board some of your comments!
Thank you again! :D

Back