KdawgCreations KC Punk! KC Punk! Mar 18, 2013 #11 It'd be great if you could share any of my latest vids as well trying my best at exposure but one man can only do so much
It'd be great if you could share any of my latest vids as well trying my best at exposure but one man can only do so much
Lawlz I has it :D Mar 18, 2013 #13 I would love to get some exposure ^_^ I will send ya a message on YT But u sure u no want anything in return?
I would love to get some exposure ^_^ I will send ya a message on YT But u sure u no want anything in return?
Sirtoshi That One Guy Mar 18, 2013 #18 Would you still happen to have this offer up after I've made some better content? I'm not sure if I have anything worthy of exposure just yet, haha.
Would you still happen to have this offer up after I've made some better content? I'm not sure if I have anything worthy of exposure just yet, haha.
skenkee Mr. Blue Mar 18, 2013 #19 You are alway's free to share my videos Or my facebook page I would love to have some exposure there. facebook.(c)om/pages/Danny-Schenk/364761043556751
You are alway's free to share my videos Or my facebook page I would love to have some exposure there. facebook.(c)om/pages/Danny-Schenk/364761043556751