Request Anyone have a template for this intro?

I normally dont ask people for help, because I either make my own stuff or find it out on my own but I cant figure out how to make the intro that Johnny Juliano uses.
I'm not trying to jack his style, but I just want to make the intro and then tweak it to my liking.

I really want to know if someone can make this for me, or lead me to a video, template, tutorials, ANYTHING that get me the intro so that I can have a fresh intro that isn't too flashy or too long

Thanks yo.
(They wouldnt let me link to the video, I'll try to do it in the comment section)[DOUBLEPOST=1391374602,1391374448][/DOUBLEPOST]Might as well delete the post... I cant link the video...

Guess all I can say is google "Johnny Juliano Intro" but... Uh yeah, hopefully someone knows what the intro is or what im talking about.

First get c4d, second go to any good 3d sharing site and get the ear pieces, third, make your text, now for the tricky part, animated the ear pieces or what ever they are, then use a light to go from one end to the next, done, easy, literally no talent needed other than the knowledge of what you want to happen.

First get c4d, second go to any good 3d sharing site and get the ear pieces, third, make your text, now for the tricky part, animated the ear pieces or what ever they are, then use a light to go from one end to the next, done, easy, literally no talent needed other than the knowledge of what you want to happen.

OH! I havent used C4D in forever, I use AE for almost everything. Good looking out man, helped a ton.

Back