I can't tell if you're being savage or serious hahaYeah it's this I think![]()
That was my moment to shine don't strip this from me plz
Im dead serious! Have you seen the quality that content that Keemstar creates he needs this roomI can't tell if you're being savage or serious haha
Anyone could set that up! All you need is a laptop, a lamp, and random items with a popcorn bucketIm dead serious! Have you seen the quality that content that Keemstar creates he needs this room
What about the random girls that show up every now and then.... This is where imma draw the line cause I don't want to get banned lmfaoAnyone could set that up! All you need is a laptop, a lamp, and random items with a popcorn bucket
I didn't watch it enough to ever see that lol even more reason it's trashWhat about the random girls that show up every now and then.... This is where imma draw the line cause I don't want to get banned lmfao